2011年5月8日 星期日

Barcelona in Taiwan



Alex 德國萊比錫男孩
Kim 台灣新竹女孩
一段異地相遇的平凡故事

相隔五個月
⋯⋯男孩帶著思念來到台灣
分享著去年巴塞隆納的回憶

A selection of snapshots of a city that has already given many of human soul a new opportunity to live.

Each of these images are parts of a great story of a city that was built of fire and water. One story that is invented and redesigned by the residents and visitors, yesterday as today and every day. A history which is composed of many small factors and fates.

During my visit to Barcelona, I was able to meet interesting people who have shaped my way forward with and which are responsible for ensuring that I may exhibit here in Homey's Cafe. Kim and Homey, without which I would probably sit at home in my little room now. In order to tinker and not to move forward yet.

On this occasion, I show here a selection of my photographs, which originated in Barcelona. These shots are all dealing with the calm side of this city. The calm side who also belongs to this city like the apparently exciting part. This is a preoccupation with small, important stories without them, the big issues have no importance.

2011.5.8 ~ 7.8
homey's cafe
02-27111519
台北市敦化南路一段236巷38號2F